January 25, 2021
My name is Matthias Rüedlinger or Matt for short. I’m an Explorer and Data Enthusiast on my way to Mastery, Purpose and Autonomy. Real-time data and machine learning is my passion.
In the past years I worked with great people on interesting projects with technologies like Hadoop, Kafka, K8S, Java and Python. I have worked for over 10 years in the IT industry as a consultant for different companies. Currently I am working for a Startup in the field of real-time data and data analytics.
- An Overview About the Different Kafka Connect Plugins
- Apache Kafka Connect Usage Patterns
- Revitalizing my Blog with Hugo and GitHub Actions (aka a New Hope)
Here are some of my side projects I’m working on:
- Python Machine Learning Snippets - ongoing personal project. Collection of various machine learning examples as Jupyter Notebooks in Python with scikit-learn, statsmodel, numpy and other libraries.
- kafka-connect-quickstart is an example project to play around with Apache Kafka Connect and to build Kafka Connect plugins with Java.
- vue-connect is a simple and open source Kafka Connect UI for setting up and managing Apache Kafka Connect connectors.
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Meetup Bern - ML / AI Meetup in Bern (Switzerland).
Past Side Projects
Some of my past side projects: